I’m going to slightly paraphrase a comment I read recently:
“Just a few things I’ve heard the last two months:
1. Give him a chance.
2. Maybe it won’t be that bad.
3. All politicians are horrible.
4. He’ll get better once in office.
Just a few things I’ve heard from victims of domestic violence:
1. I’ll just give him/her another chance
2. It’s not that bad.
3. All men/women aren’t like this.
4. He’ll/She’ll get better once we’re married.
Just a few things I’ve heard months/years later:
1. She’s dead
2. He’s in a coma
3. She killed our child.
4. He’s now beating his new girlfriend.”
I’m never giving him a chance.
Just like I’ll never give my ex a chance. You’re a fool if you give people like this any chances.
He’s unstable, a narcissist, he’s incapable of empathy and compassion and he’s a truly horrible human being. He must have road blocks put in front if every move he makes as temporary president. He must be rattled, poked, prodded, provoked and pushed around until he commits a flagrant foul and is run out of D.C.
He will never be forgiven for the horrid language and vile rhetoric.
Leave a comment ONLY after the following has been completed:
1) he locks her up
2) the wall is built and paid for by Mexico
3) Obamacare is repealed and replaced with something wonderful
4) there’s a Muslim ban
5) manufacturing jobs come back to the rust belt states
6) he unifies the country
7) the 65 million of us who despise him see how great of a president he is
Until then, he must be treated like the sociopath we all know he is. We will make sure he is not allowed to destroy this nation and make himself wealthier.